Saturday, February 21, 2009

Apple ~ Back to Zero




How hard is it to get up when you fell down?Its hard when there's no one there to hold you up.But I am trying to be brave and getting up by my own.Someone told me once that "no one can look after you better than you can"

Now I believe that.
I am lost.I've lost most of the things I used to have.I've lost so many believed.I've lost so many hopes.I've lost the person I almost believed.I've lost the person that I stoopidly thought I can hold on forever.I've lost a friend and a really true friend.I've lost so many precious things in my life.

I've lost all the sweet memories we used to have.I've lost my love.I've lost myself the moment I lost everything.I've lost my soul and my soul-saver.
But now,I am trying and struggling so hard to getting back on track.I am back to zero..

No comments:

Post a Comment