Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sorry .. M not in a good mood dude!!


What a boring day.I was sitting all alone just watching the ray of sun light coming through from my bedroom window.You can't imagine how hard it is to be me.People might think I am too easy with a simple life.But trust me,I am muce more complicated than that.

Some people just taking for granted.They never took anything I've said seriously.Yea,I might be a hell of a clown.But I can be serious too ya know;with serious matters.I need to be aware of other people's mood;what about my mood?I can get moody and emotional too okay!It really sucks when you thought that there are some people who understand you which by the way,they actually don't.They said they did,but they really don't!

For those who don't understand me,here goes my worst qualities:
• I am pessimist when people/things turn me down..
• I am paranoid when I don't get the results sooner than I thought it would be..
• I am sarcastic to fight for what I believe and the truth..
• I can be pensive when I am out of mood..
• I can be accentric sometimes (its just who I am..weird in acceptable ways)...
• I can be exasperate when people crossing my anger line and ...
• etc..etc..

I know its not good but nobody perfect.Its just who I am.Please try to understand me just like I've been trying so hard to understand you guys.We can always accept other people imperfection because who are we to judge.So,please think before you say or do anything that might be offensive to some people.

2 comments: