Friday, February 20, 2009

Close The Book Apple




I don't know if it was a mistake.I don't know if I was falling too fast.I don't really know if I really should trust.I don't even actually know the truth.Or maybe I wasn't really sure if I can handle the truth.But I am hell sure its going to have an impact in my memory.

I don't need lame excuses.,i need to stay away from myself
Gosh,I am lacking of self awareness,lacking of self control,lacking of confidence,lacking of trust,lacking of real feelings.I cried almost every minute when my mind struck and made me thinking about the whole stoopid scenario again.Help me dear ones...

Despite all of that,I miss my 'peneman setia'.Miss talking to you..miss laughing with you..miss arguing with you..miss ur stoopid jokes...miss ur 'adorableness'...miss the 'happy' me when I am with you...

4 comments:

  1. hey ap..
    firt time in your blog,
    nice n3, can reflect myself inside.. ha ha ha
    dun close too fast the book, try to see one to one page,
    either still have a nice memory to remember..
    should have ait ?

    hope you will be find there

    adidas_x

    ReplyDelete
  2. adidas_x>> hey you,
    nothing to look back on the past..
    everything is bad.. ha ha ha
    colose it it the best way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes we think like that..nothing to look back on the past but can you forget about the past..I'm sure you cant coz it is still playing on yr mind...What we do what we feel still reflect to what we have in the past memories..So what we should do is take is as a guidance or challenge to make yr life beautiful and perfect..We hope..but the final decision is from GOD..rite?..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ad>> ya u r ait...
    but what i can do whit my past ?
    nothing i can do it ..
    just smile and just let go saja

    ReplyDelete