Friday, February 13, 2009

Who are you ?


me not regret knowing the fruits, such a wonderful person. caring, loving ... but who is the fruits ? or just want to test the taste, .. anything is in my mind .. like butterfly flying around in my head emm..

we know each other is from one "bucket" that not supposed to meet .. ha ha ah maybe u will laugh about that, keep on looking each other ... tot that "the fruits" not willing to know me better.. coz as we know that people from that "basket" just wanan to have fun ..

suddenly "the fruits" ask my hp number, are you sure ? changing the phone number is not difficult, in my heart that what going on, its ok .. just changing the phone number.... now me feel that a new fruits come to my life, with a rivive and fresh.

psstttt...... can i call you "orange" may i ?

No comments:

Post a Comment