Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What i supposed to do ?



At this point of time,aku jadi betul-betul tak sure dah with what is going on.I am having those second thoughts and regretness about 'it'.It is not a good sign,isn't it?How can we cope in a relationship without LOVE.me trying so hard to build those path of love with you. me can see it .But one thing after another happened that made me turn my head off more and more .

I guess my negativity again proved that it was right.I couldn't make myself love you.I wanted to let the time will tell but it would be like forcing myself into something that I absolutely no longer have believes in it.
What should I actually do?I couldn't take my step back,could I?I don't want to hurt anybody,nor to be hurt.So,what am I suppose to do?



5 comments:

  1. HI~! im chinese gril. i hope can make friends with you!
    and im sorry,im not proficient in English.
    about your problem,i have too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ☂小羅 >> hey, thanks for visiting the blog
    ha ha ha .. ya... we have a same interest .. like Apple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ...i prefer green apple to red apple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. uiks... :)
    me prefered Blueapple ... hha ha ha

    ReplyDelete