Friday, February 27, 2009

Fairy tale, Apple Love Story~



Its hard to talk about perasaan ni. Too complex and yes,very subjective. Some people can easily say "I love you". Sincere enough? Phrase tu dah jadi macam ayat wajib bila once we were in a relationship. But how far the true feeling is? Hanya kita yang boleh jawap. I am not those category of people who can simply say "I love you" unless I am really sure on how I actually feels, then only I can sincerely say it.

Its a special phrase for our special someone. We can't just say it towards a person yang we barely even know for a few hours. So, when I say "I love you", then I really mean it. It would be the right phrase for me to define towards a person on how I actually feel deep inside. And it explained why I care so much about that person.
When I say "I love you", it means I already have a commitment and a responsibility towards the other person whom I mention it to. It means I am attached and taken.

It also means that I am in love and willing to share almost everything with that particular person. Because "I love you" its not just a sentence. Its a magic word that involve hati and perasaan. Call me 'jiwang' or typical. But it is the fact that everybody will face either they want to admit it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment