Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I hate Monday!!


hate monday !!! Today, I wasn't really performed at work. Badan me macam lemah with a headache yang menggangu and buat me rasa nak kerja half day. So I told my Boss that I am not in a good shape so I need to take MC.Keluar saja dari building tu I got fascinated by the weather. Tak panas sangat and tak mendung. I

t’s a good weather if you to go for a walk and I said that to myself. Well, what the hell. me pun decided to drive from my work place to Bukit Bintang. Its quite far.
Anyway, while I was walking from a building to another heading to Bukit Bintang, there were so many things I saw.

In front of Hard Rock, there were few Pinoy tourist looking amused at KLCC. They stopped me and asked me "are you pinoy? .. me malay carebian laa
ha ha ha ... huhuhu.. me heading to clinic, .. want to go back and sleep ....

No comments:

Post a Comment