Tuesday, February 17, 2009

darkness of Apple


So you have made his decision.And yeah, you decided to let go of me instead of quit whatever shitty feeling/behavior you really love doing.Fine.me really just have to respect your decision.Tipu if I said I wasn't disappointed. In fact,I didn't really see this was coming.How heartless can you be?Tuhan sahaja yang tahu.Its like the first time I met such a person.But I don't regret of knowing you.you r quite a nice person to get to know with.But shits happened kan.

Whatever it is I really hope you ii change.Its for ur own good..Maybe u doesn't even like to get advice from people.So,okay la.As long as u feels happy with what u r doing then it will be fine by me.Maybe one day u'll realise that manusia tak boleh hidup tanpa orang lain on their side.Hidup sahaja maybe boleh.But to feel love and care itu susah kalau kita tak perlukan orang lain.
the reason is so simple .. due to you still love him?

4 comments:

  1. hi..
    i follow the flow of the story
    thought you will be smile from the 1st n3,
    but now, what happening ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.. :)
    thanks for the concern,
    sometime, we thought that the weather is fully with sunshine, but raining in the middle.
    what we can do ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi~apple..
    what's the meaning of "manusia tak boleh hidup tanpa orang lain ".....
    嘿嘿。。一会功夫,你发表了好多篇帖子。

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dear... :)
    "manusia tak dapat hidup tanpa orang lain" means human cant stand alone... need someone to be in love.

    ReplyDelete